The 5 Second Rule Summary
YOU’LL NEVER FEEL LIKE IT
Author says if you’ve ever wondered why it’s so hard to make yourself do the things that you know will solve your problems and improve your life, the answer is simple. It’s your feelings.
IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH
The 80/20 Principle Summary
WHAT IS THE 80/20 PRINCIPLE?
WHY THE 80/20 PRINCIPLE IS SO IMPORTANT
80/20 THINKING AND WHY IT IS NECESSARY
WHY THE 80/20 PRINCIPLE WORKS IN BUSINESS
Selling is not just having good sales techniques
- Focus every salesperson’s efforts on the 20 percent of products that generate 80 percent of sales.
- Focus salespeople on the 20 percent of customers who generate 80 percent of sales and 80 percent of profits. Teach the salesforce to rank their customers by sales and profits.
STOP THINKING 50/50
- Expect 20 percent to equal 80 percent. Expect 80 percent to equal 20 percent.
- Expect the unexpected. Expect 20 percent to lead to 80 percent and 80 percent to result in 20 percent.
- Expect everything—your time, your organization, your market, and every person or business entity you come across—to have quality 20 percent.
1. The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster By Darren Hardy
There has never been a better time than NOW to become a bold entrepreneur. Darren Hardy hits all the essentials to be a successful entrepreneur that nobody teaches in school—courage, passion, purpose, persistence, bold thinking and so much more. “This book is an incredible resource! Not only does it provide the perfect combination of the necessary mindset and skill sets you need to develop to become a successful entrepreneur, but it is written in such a straightforward yet entertaining way that you can’t put it down. If you want to learn how to manage uncertainty in your business and personal life, then you MUST read this book twice. Read it once to gain the skills to survive the ride, and read it a second time to apply the tools Darren gives you to enjoy the thrill of the ride, as it’s less scary when you apply your new skills.
2. Zero to One by Peter Thiel
The next Bill Gates will not build an operating system. The next Larry Page or Sergey Brin won’t make a search engine. And the next Mark Zuckerberg won’t create a social network. If you are copying these guys, you aren’t learning from them.
It’s easier to copy a model than to make something new: doing what we already know how to do takes the world from 1 to n, adding more of something familiar. But every time we create something new, we go from 0 to 1. The act of creation is singular, as is the moment of creation, and the result is something fresh and strange.” Zero to One is about how to build companies that create new things.
3. Shoe Dog. A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
Shoe Dog, Phil Knight’s memoir about creating Nike, is a refreshingly honest reminder of what the path to business success really looks like. It’s a messy, perilous, and chaotic journey riddled with mistakes, endless struggles, and sacrifice. In fact, the only thing that seems inevitable in page after page of Knight’s story is that his company will end in failure. This book Will Completely Change the way you think. If you are a founder of an early stage company, do yourself a favor and buy a copy. You definitely won’t regret it.
4. The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
This is not a book of good ideas. This is a book of timeless principles used by successful men and women throughout history. Once you go through this workbook and believe in yourself, you could be in a better world than you might expect before using this workbook. It is definitely worth the price!
5. Deep Work by Cal Newport
Deep Work is a common sense book than a self-help book. The crux of the book is that there are two kind of work we do. One is Deep work and the other is shallow work. Deep work is rare and hard. Shallow work is easy and ubiquitous.
What is Deep Work? Deep work is concentrating on a cognitively demanding work with zero distractions to produce quality work. Its demanding and helps provide valuable things to society that are hard to replicate or replace. In order to be successful in tomorrow’s world one would need some special skills which to acquire will require Deep work because mediocre , shallow work ,machine-Artificial Intelligence will do.
6. The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People By Stephen Covey
This is a life changing book and the best habit forming book. You must really have patience and concentration to read this book and to understand it completely.
The Seven Habits are keys to success for people in all walks of life. Knowledge is the quickest and safest path to success in any area of life. Author has encapsulated the strategies used by all those who are highly effective. Success can be learned and this book is a highly effective way to learn it. Must Read book For those Who wants to become a Successful Entrepreneur.
7. As a Man thinketh by James Allen
The book tells you a very straightforward yet overlooked truth that how your thoughts will determine what you do or come to be in life. So it’s nearly informing you that you need to remove all those impressions which are hindering your growth.
Highly Recommended to all those who too perceive that there is something within them which has been preventing them from expansion. This book can help anyone and has many eye opening truths that you can use to aid you in everyday life.
8. Start with Why by Simon Sinek
This book gives an insight of why some individual or a company become great and others do not. Author has beautifully explained the behavior in a very simple biological term with some very fascinating real life examples. This book thoroughly explains why you should start with WHY. The author mentions the golden circle of Why How What and the way human minds work. He established a connection between these two by providing relevant examples of Apple and precisely Steve Jobs, The Wright Brothers, South-West Airlines and many more. Must Read Books For Those who wants to become a Successful Entrepreneur.
9. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
It is a fact that schools are mostly designed to produce employees and not employers.
Detailed description about difference between assets and liabilities was best part and how to develop your asset column by investing in yourself to escape from rat race and retire early and let assets will make money for you. This book Will teach you about the thinking of poor, middle and Rich people. This is an Eye opening book You Must read book to become a Successful Entrepreneur.
10. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
This book is high class and more valuable which has the power to change your life. It will surely change your thinking and make you positive towards your life. In the end, this book will make you to grow rich. It’s for you not for others. It is really about convincing yourself to become wealthy. It outlines the steps you need to take and the steps you need to avoid.
The Power of Now Summary
Being is Not Only Beyond But also Deep Within
Listen to The Thought
The Body Reaction to Your Mind
Watch Out for Any Kind of Defensiveness
End the Delusion of Time
Top 50 Albert Einstein Quotes That Will Change Your Life
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
- Imagination is More Important than Knowledge.
- The only real valuable thing is intuition.
- God is not subtle but he is malicious.
- The Secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
- The only thing that interface with my learning is education.
- The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there’s no risk of accident for someone who’s dead.
- Any Intelligent fool can makes things bigger, more complex and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
- I want to know god’s thought the rest are details.
- Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
- I never thing of the future it comes soon enough.
- Everything should be made as simple as possible. bot not simpler.
- God is subtle he is not malicious.
- A person starts to live when he live outside himself.
- Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
- Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.
- Science without religion is a lame. Religion without science is blind.
- Science is wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one’s living at it.
- The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking.
- Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.
- The Most incomprehensible thing about the world is that is comprehensible.
- The Important thing is not stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
- Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathemetics. I can assure you mine are still greater.
- Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the universe.
- I am convinced that he (god) does not play dice.
- The eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility.
- Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds.
- Common sense is the collection of prejudice acquired by age eighteen.
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.
- Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity.
- If A is success in life, than A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play ; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
- The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
- Time is an illusion.
- Stay away from negative people they have a problem for every solution.
- Failure is success in progress.
- I speak to everyone in the same way whether he is the garbage man or the president of university.
- You Never fail until you stop trying.
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
- The only source of knowledge is experience.
- Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important.
- Time is what prevents everything from happening at once.
- There are only two ways to live your life; one is through nothing is a miracle. The other is through everything is a miracle.
- The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.
- Creativity is contagious pass it on.
- Imagination is More Important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there will ever be to know and understand.
- Sometimes the easiest way to solve a problem is stop participating in the problem.
- A clever person solves a problem, a wise person avoid it.
- The Most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is a good as dead his eyes are closed.
- The World will not be destroyed by those who do devil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.
- Life is like a riding a bicycle to keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Be a loner, That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living.
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The Important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Insanity : doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- The one who follow a crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The one who walk alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever before.
- A ship is always safe at shore but that is not what it’s built for.
- Not everything that can be counted count, and not everything that counts can be counted.
- I want to know all god thoughts; All rest are just details.
- Everything should be made as simpler as possible, but not simpler.
- You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
- I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundreth time I am right.
- Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.
- Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.
- The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more certain it seems to me that the path to genuine religiously does not lie through fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith but through striving after rational knowledge.
- One had to cram all this stuff into one’s mind for the examinations, whether one liked it or not. This coercion had such a deterring effect on me that, after I had passed the final examination, I found the consideration of any scientific problems distasteful to me for an entire year.
- The value of college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think.
- Wisdom is not a product of schooling but a lifelong attempt to acquire it.
- Everybody is Genius, But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
- If You Can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
- I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The World will have a generation of idiots.
- The Measure of Intelligence is the ability to change.
The Dip by Seth Godin
The Dip Summary
The Best in the World
The Dip Is Where Success Happens
The Reason We’re Here
The Big Opportunity
Maximum Achievement Summary
Make Your Life a Masterpiece
Peace of Mind
Your Multidimensional Mind
The Law of Control
The Law of Belief
The Master Program
The Rules of Self-Esteem
The Saboteur of Success
Programming Your Mind For Success
The Law of Habit
What is maximum achievement summary ?
The Brian Tracy says you are only successful as a person to the degree to which you can achieve your own happiness, your own contentment, your own sense of personal well-being—in short your own peace of mind.
Who wrote the book maximum achievement ?
Brian Tracy is the author of book maximum achievement. Brian Tracy is one of the most popular professional speakers in the world. He addresses more than 100,000 men and women each year in private and public talks and seminars.
What we can learn from the book maximum achievement ?
The author says a feeling of freedom is essential to the achievement of any other important goal, and you cannot be free until and unless you have enough money so that you are no longer preoccupied with it
What are the main points from the book maximum achievement ?
. Make your life a master piece
. Peace of mind
. Your multidimensional mind
. The law of control
. The law of belief
. The Rules of self-esteem
. Programming your mind for success
. The law of habit
Secrets of Millionaire Mind Summary
Your Money Blueprint
Rich People Act and Think Differently
Rich people play the money game to win
What are the secrets of millionaire mind ?
. Your Money Blueprint
. Rich People Act and Think Differently
. Rich People Play the Money Game to Win
. Rich People believe in Creating a Life
. Rich People are committed to being Rich
. Rich People think big. Poor people think small
. Rich People Focus on Opportunities
. Rich People admire successful people
What is secrets of millionaire mind summary ?
The Author says whatever results you’re getting, be they rich or poor, good or bad, positive or negative, always remember that your outer world is simply a reflection of your inner world.
What are the characteristics of millionaire ?
. The millionaire see an opportunity, jump on it, and get even richer. As for the poor people? They’re still “preparing”!
. The Millionaire look at other successful people as a means
to motivate themselves. They see other successful people as
models to learn from.
. The Millionaire are grateful that others have succeeded before
them so that they now have a blueprint to follow that will
make it easier to attain their own success.
Who is the author of secrets of millionaire mind ?
T. Harv Eker is the author of book the secrets of millionaire mind. The author has helped around the world people achieve financial freedom in life. In his book the author has shared the characteristics and qualities of millionaire which we can apply in our life to become a millionaire.
Top 30 Mahatma Gandhi Most Inspiring Quotes on Life
Nobody Can Hurt Me Without My Permission. – Mahatma Gandhi
You Can’t Change How People Treat You or What they Say about You. All You do is Change how you React to it. – Mahatma Gandhi
You don’t Know who is Important To You Until You Actually Lose them. – Mahatma Gandhi
Be the Change that You Wish to see in the World. – Mahatma Gandhi
The Good Man is the Friend of All Living thing. – Mahatma Gandhi
The Future Depends on What You do today. – Mahatma Gandhi
A Man is but a products of his thought. What he thinks he becomes. – Mahatma Gandhi
The Enemy is Fear. We think it is hate, but it is Fear. – Mahatma Gandhi
Happiness is When what you think, what you say, and What you do are in harmony. – Mahatma Gandhi
In a Prayer it is better to have a heart without Words than a Words Without heart. – Mahatma Gandhi
Anger is the Enemy of Non-Violence and Pride is a Monster that Swallows it Up. – Mahatma Gandhi
Many People, especially, Ignorant people, want to Punish You For Speaking the Truth, for Being Correct, for being You. Never apologize for being Correct, or for being Years ahead of Your time. If You are right and You know it, Speak Your mind. Even If you are a Minority of one, the truth is still the Truth. – Mahatma Gandhi
Where there is Love there is Life. – Mahatma Gandhi
You Must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an Ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. – Mahatma Gandhi
First they Ignore You, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. – Mahatma Gandhi
Each one has to find peace from within. And Peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances. – Mahatma Gandhi
Forgiveness is the Attribute of the Strong. – Mahatma Gandhi
In a Gentle way, you can shake the world. – Mahatma Gandhi
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make Mistakes. – Mahatma Gandhi
It’s always been a mystery to me how people can respect themselves when they humiliate other person. – Mahatma Gandhi
You May never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no results. – Mahatma Gandhi