Blog Title : Think and Grow rich By Napoleon Hill
Name : Think an Grow rich summary
Author : Napoleon Hill
Download For Free Think and Grow rich on Audible
Buy Think and grow rich summary on Amazon
Let’s Begin Think and grow rich summary..
Think and Grow Rich Summary
Truly thoughts are things, and powerful things at that, when they are mixed with definiteness of purpose, persistence, and a Burning Desire for their translation into riches, or other material objects.
One of the Most common causes of failure is the habit of quitting when one is overtaken by temporary defeat. Every person is guilty of this mistake at one time or another.
Success comes to those who become Success Conscious. Failure Comes to those who indifferently allow themselves to become Failure Conscious.
Chapter : Desire
Every person who wins in any undertaking must be willing to burn his ships and cut all sources of retreat. Only by so doing can one be sure of maintaining that state of mind known as Burning Desire to win, Essential to success.
You may as well know, right there that you can never have riches in great quantities, unless you work on yourself white heat of desire for money, and actually believe you will posses it.
If you do not see great riches in your imagination, you will never see them in your bank balance.
The Great Achievement was, at first and For a time, But a Dream.
The world is Filled with abundance of Opportunity which the Dreamers of the past never knew.
Every adversity brings with it the seed of an Equivalent advantage.
Chapter : Faith
Faith is the Head Chemist of the Mind. When Faith is blended with the vibration of thought, the subconscious mind instantly picks up the vibration, translates it into its spiritual equivalent, and transmits it to Infinite Intelligence, as in the Case of Prayer.
The Emotion of Faith, Love and Sex are the most powerful of all the Major positive Emotions.
Faith is the state of mind which may by induced, or created by affirmation or repeated instructions to the subconscious mind, through the principle of auto suggestion.
Repetition of affirmation of orders to your subconscious mind is the only known method of voluntary development of emotion of faith.
Your Belief or faith is the element which determines the action of your subconscious mind.
The Subconscious mind will transmute, into is physical equivalent, by the most direct and physical media available any order which is given to it in a state of belief or faith that the order will be carried out.
Faith is only Known antidote for Failure.
Faith is the starting point of all accumulation of Riches.
Chapter : Auto – Suggestion
Auto suggestion is a term which applies to all suggestion and self administered stimuli which reach one’s mind through the five senses.
Through the dominating thoughts which one permits to remain in the conscious mind, ( whether these thoughts be negative or positive, is immaterial), the principal of auto-suggestion voluntarily reaches the subconscious mind and influence it with these thoughts.
Your ability to use the principal of auto-suggestion will depend, very largely, upon your capacity to concentrate upon a given desire until that desire becomes a Burning Obsession.
Knowledge will not attract money, unless it is organized and intelligently directed, through practical plans of action.
Successful men in all callings, never stop acquiring specialized knowledge related to their major purpose, business or profession.
The person who stops studying merely because he has finished school is forever hopelessly doomed to mediocrity, no matter what may be his calling. The way of success is the way of continuous pursuit of knowledge.
Chapter : Imagination
The Imagination is literally the workshop wherein are fashioned all plans created by man. The Impulse, the desire, is given shape, form, and action through the aid of the imaginative faculty of mind.
It has been said that man can create anything which he can imagine.
The Great Leaders of business, industry, finance, and the Great artists musicians, poets, and writers become great because they developed the faculty of Creative imagination.
Ideas are the beginning points of all fortunes. Ideas are products of the imagination.
Where there’s a will, there’s a way.
God seems to throw himself on the side of the man who knows exactly what he wants, if he is determined to get Just that.
Ideas are intangible force, but they have more power than the physical brains that give birth to them.
Some Great Points and Lessons From the Book :
- You must have the advantage of the experience, education, native ability and imagination of other minds.
- To be succeed, you must have plans which are faultless.
- No individual has sufficient experience, education, native ability, and knowledge to insure the accumulation of a great fortune, without the cooperation of other people.
- Your achievement can be no grater than your plans are sound.
- When you begin to select members for your “Master mind” group, endeavor to select those who do not take defeat seriously.
- Intelligent planning is essential of success in any undertaking designed to accumulate riches.
- It should be encouraging to know that practically all great fortunes began in the form of compensation for personal services, or from the sale of Ideas.
- The man who cannot control himself, can never control others. self control sets a mighty example for one’s followers which the more intelligent will emulate.
- The man who wavers in his decision shows that he is not sure of himself. He cannot lead successfully.
- The successful leader must be willing to assume responsibility for the mistakes and the shortcomings of his followers. If he tries to shift this responsibility, he will not remain the leader.
- Without imagination the leader is incapable of meetings emergencies and of creating plans by which to guide his followers efficiently.
- There is no hope for success for the person who does not have a central purpose, or definite goal at which to aim.
- Discipline comes through self control. This means that one must control all negative qualities. Before you can control conditions, you must first control yourself.
- Procrastination, the opposite of decisions is a common enemy which practically every mas must conquer.
- If you are influenced by the opinion of others you will have no desire of your own.
- The value of decision depends upon the courage required to render them.
Thanks For Reading think and grow rich summary.